Thursday, May 28, 2015

R.O.H.A.N. is Sweeter the Second Time Around



      I started playing ROHAN way back in 2008 and stayed on the server until 2009. I was forced to quit the game due to academic commitments, it was set aside until I finished my study in 2013. However, two months ago, my group of friends pm me an Facebook and asked me to play this game again. They informed me about this new Race called Trinity. Right after the Trinity launch, I immediately create a new character. The update has added a lot of features and it took me quite a while to be familiarized with it. On the bright side, upon levelling the Trinity class,  I managed to get to level  60 within 15 minutes unlike before wherein you have to grind all day to reach at least one level.

     On the character creation menu, you’ll be greeted by a cute little fairy hovering in the air called Mar. The new race is really adorable. However, this character is gender locked, there’s no option for the male gender and it can’t be customized. Anyhow, I don’t think that it would be a big deal at the moment.





     Game play is pretty easy and just what I’ve mentioned earlier you’ll reach level 60 within 15 minutes.  For you to be able to move on to the game, you’ll need to evolve into any of these beautiful fairies, Rumir and Noir. You’ll have to take a quest for you to be able to change faction. I will create a blog about it soon!) Rumir is the bringer of harmony and prosperity while Noir is the opposite of Rumir, destined to bring chaos and destruction to the world. Too much theatrics in there, but I love this new race. ROHAN has lived up to its promise, this new race has brought difference to the game. I will update you guys more about it very soon. So until then my friends, see you in my next post!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new character style and a hybrid advance class might face the templar in the PVP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the game balance now? 2 years ago Templar class dominate during PVP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are changes but yeah we can't really avoid imbalance in-game. I also read the forums and the staff are trying their best to fix the imbalances in-game.

      Delete